As per 6 April 2020, companies suffering at least 20% decrease in turnover, can apply for the NOW subsidy. Applications can be made through this
online form on the website of the UWV (the Dutch social security agency). Unfortunately, the form is only available in Dutch. We can assist though, in translating and/or filing the application.
The Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment has developed a calculation tool for determining the decrease in turnover. For more information on the NOW subsidy, please refer to:
- our Q&A on the NOW subsidy;
- our special Covid-19 Tips & Support page;
- our answers to frequently asked questions regarding the legal consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.
- our special one-pager
- the website of the gouvornment about the subsidy;
- the overview of all emergency measures for companies on the government website; and
- the special NOW page on the UWV website.
Please do give us a call or send us an email if you have any questions or need assistance in applying for the NOW-subsidy.